Food can totally make or break a Virgin Islands vacation. To make the most of your time on island we always recommend eating at places that offer you something you can’t get back home. That’s why the next time you are on St. Thomas, I recommend you try Navy Beach, a restaurant with a Mega Yacht view.
We found Navy Beach as we were boarding our charter aboard Viramar in Yacht Haven Grande. If you are unfamiliar with Yacht Haven Grande, it’s located right next to the cruise ship dock on St. Thomas. It’s home to yachts of all shapes, sizes, and prices. Some you can charter like Viramar, and some you can’t, all you can do is stare and dream.
Navy Beach gives you the perfect setting to dream away, but makes it even sweeter with craft cocktails and an exquisite menu.
The restaurant is open-air with prime waterfront positioning in the marina, and features a delightful mix of fully covered and sun-dappled outdoor seating for more than 100 guests. All guests are treated to unobstructed views of the surrounding yachts and Charlotte Amalie Harbor. The dining area spills out onto Yacht Haven Grande’s prized “canon lawn,” making it the perfect venue for live music performances, private events and weddings.
Did I do a good job of setting the scene? I hope so! Now let’s talk about the food.
Is your mouth watering? Mine is!
Seriously though, if your destination is St. Thomas and you come by cruise ship, fly in, or live on island, you will absolutely love the vibes, setting, and food at Navy Beach. If you go, take a photo and share it in the Caribbean Castaways Facebook Group! Would love to see you there having fun!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page