You know the phrase, If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind? Well that’s the real deal Castaways. I (Ryan) love experimenting and trying new things. You never know what is awesome and what isn’t unless you give it a try.
That’s why we have launched something brand new! I’m super excited and hope you guys get a ton of value out of it and get to know Crystal and I even better. We have started The Caribbean Castaways Podcast!
Queue the fireworks and jumping dolphins.
If you don’t know what a podcast is, no worries. A podcast is like a radio show that you can listen to anytime you want. You can listen with apps like Apple Podcasts (comes on every iPhone), Google Play, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Stitcher, Pandora, this website, and several other podcast apps. It’s a great way to consume content and really lets you get to know the people you’re listening to.
I listen while I’m working out and traveling, and I know a lot of people listen in the car as they are driving. Two places it’s really hard to read blogs or engage on social.
The podcast episodes will be all about helping you have the best vacation possible. Will give you expert travel tips, let you know the best places to stay and eat on different islands, will spill the beans about amazing off-the-beaten-path attractions, and give you the insider knowledge on Caribbean travel that will help you have the time of your life in the islands.
So know that you know what a podcast is and what The Caribbean Castaways podcast is all about, let’s jump into episode 1! We will be doing a blog for each episode, but you can alway visit our Podcast page found here on the main site navigation, and of course on the podcast player of your choice.
The Caribbean Castaways Podcast: Episode 1 – Who Are We, Where Did We Come From & Common Questions We Get
There will be a new episode each week on Monday.
We hope you enjoy it! If you have topic ideas or things you really want to know about in the island, please feel free to send us a direct message on Instagram and tell us all about it!
Thanks again and we hope to see you on the beach some time.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page