We really enjoyed our time in Aruba. It was such a different island when compared to many other Caribbean islands we frequent. It has a dry climate with cactus everywhere and even has a cool National Park that is more like a desert than a tropical Caribbean island. Plus it had a beach bar which was super cool!
But flying out of Aruba can be frustrating. We were told by multiple people to arrive 3 hours before our flight. What?! Why so early?
Listen to find out why this is recommended and how you can save yourself some time and headaches during the process.
Aruba Airport Travel Tip – Caribbean Castaways Podcast: Episode 2
I hope that helps you!
Pin It To Your Pinterest!
Caribbean Cocktails Recipe Book
If you are into Caribbean Cocktails, here is the Castaway Cocktails ebook I wrote that gives you 52 amazing drink recipes than I think you will really enjoy – https://www.rumshopryan.com/caribbean-rum-drinks-ebook/
Thank you and if you have any show ideas, please head to our Instagram page and send us a DM with what you would like to hear about on the podcast.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page