If there’s one place that always gets people excited, it’s the beach bar paradise of Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. I know every time we are on a boat in the Virgin islands and it points in that direction, I can feel a boost of energy course through my veins. There’s just something special about the low-key vibe and stumbling off the boat and right into a salty beach bar. I’m missing it right now as I write this.
If you feel the same way, then you are going to love our latest Caribbean Castaways podcast! Episode 6 is the first in our Island Interviews series and it’s all about Jost Van Dyke and White Bay Villas.
We interviewed John Klein, the owner of White Bay Villas and you’ll learn how he followed his tropical dreams to the BVI decades ago and how he has helped transform the island and takes great joy in giving people amazing vacations.
Talking Jost Van Dyke and White Bay Villas
The Video Recording
Pin It To Pinterest!
White Bay Villas
If you are planning a trip to Jost Van Dyke and White Bay Villas, use this link to get the best prices. We use this service all the time to find the best rates.
Jost Van Dyke, BVI
We love Jost! Here are a few more resources and stories we have about the island. We hope it helps you plan your trip and get even more excited!
Cheers, and remember to always…#JustGo!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page