Podcast #11 was going to be about the best beaches on St. John USVI, but…..
Something else came up and I think you know what I’m talking about. The Coronavirus (covid-19) has spread and the world’s governments are taking measures to limit the spread of the virus. Being that we are a travel blog, and travel is being shut down, we felt we should talk about what is happening.
So in this episode we talk about the coronavirus and its effects on Caribbean tourism. We are encouraging anyone that has had their travel plans changed or canceled to tell us about it in our Facebook Group.
Coronavirus and Caribbean Travel
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Discount Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page