I hope you never have to go through what I went through. I lost my passport the before a trip to the islands. Talk about stressful!
This was to be my first trip to Bimini, Bahamas. Me and a couple buddies were spending a few days there to explore and we’d been looking forward to the trip for a long time. Well, I hit a snag two days before the trip.
I LOST MY PASSPORT!
To hear the full story, listen to this episode of our Caribbean Castaways Podcast and you’ll get all the details, along with how to get a passport the same day you have a flight. While I don’t recommend it, it can be done.
The Story of the Lost Passport & How You Might Be Able To Get A Replacement The Same Day
Pin It To Pinterest!
If this has happened to you, we would love to hear your story and know what happened. Give us a follow on Instagram and send us a direct message with the story!
As always, if you enjoy the podcast, please leave a positive review. It really helps the more people find the show.
Thank you for listening and cheers!
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Discount Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page