Crystal and I LOVE traveling to the Caribbean. If we could, we would be on a new island adventure each month.
Does that sound like you as well?
I think we all know that traveling even once a year to the islands can cost a pretty penny. There’s flights, accommodations, meals, activities, and of course, you’ll probably want to sip on some good island rum. All of this fun unfortunately costs money.
But I’m a firm believer that it’s difficult to put a price on travel and experiences. As cliche as it sounds, travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
I also believe…
- You shouldn’t wait until retirement, life should be lived now.
- Life is short. Stop wishing and just go.
- Experiencing new cultures opens your eyes to new perspectives.
- You don’t have to spend thousands to travel and experience the world.
That last one is a roadblock for many, including Crystal and I.
But it doesn’t have to be.
We have created a tool that will save you $100’s of dollars on Caribbean hotels, villas, restaurants, tours, taxis, charters, shops, spas and a whole lot more.
That tool is called the Caribbean Preferred Card.
Our goal with the card is to help you travel more, for less.
The Caribbean Preferred Card gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts on the internet. Pretty awesome right?! We are super excited to get this out to you!
If you’re ready to grab your Caribbean Preferred Card, just click here.
It’s no surprise that money is a limiting factor when it comes to people traveling as much as they desire. But to confirm that, we did a survey at the beginning of the year (2020). Not only did we find that money and time were the primary factors preventing people from traveling as much as they’d like, but we learned some other interesting things as well.
As I started to research to find ways to save you money (sorry, marketing nerd!), I found that there was no “one place” to go to find Caribbean discounts and promotions. Crazy right?
Sure, you see random promotions pop up in your Facebook feed or in your email inbox, but that doesn’t really help you plan a vacation or find all the discounts possible for a desired destination. It’s frustrating to know there’s big savings out there that you’re missing out on.
That’s the problem we solved with the Caribbean Preferred Card.
Big Caribbean Deals & Discounts
It’s all about over delivering on value and benefits. We didn’t create the Caribbean Preferred Card because it would be cool to have. It was created to be a super powerful tool you can use to save hundreds on Caribbean hotels, villas, restaurants, tours, charters, and shopping.
For the last several months we’ve been reaching out to island businesses in order to gather special discounts and exclusive promotions. And we will continue to do that every day.
Here’s a look at just a few of the discounts you’ll receive with your Caribbean Preferred Card.
- Flyaway Charters VI – St. John, USVI – $50 Off Full Day Charter
- Sunshine Daydream Charters – St. John, USVI – $50 Off Day Charter
- Caribbean Trading Co. – Puerto Rico – 10% Off
- Sirena Island Spa – Aruba – 15% Off Spa Services
- Caicos Dream Tours – Provo – Free Private Charter upgrade
- Flamin GO VI – St Thomas, USVI – 20% off full day rental
- Tatem’s Taxi and Tours – St. Kitts & Nevis – 10% Off
- Chillz Nightlife Tour – Jamaica – 10% OffF
- RAM Island Car Rental – St. Lucia – 10% Off
- Cortecito Tours – Punta Cana, DR – 10% Off Boat & Snorkel
- Kim Rody Creations – 10% Off Fine Art – Abaco, Bahamas
- Manrik Photo – Puerto Rico – 15% off photography services
- Gadaboat Sailing – Antigua – 15% off Charters
- Jamaica Action Tours – 10% off transfers, 15% off group tours
- Curls à la Mode – St. Martin – 10% Off promo code
- Ananda Yoga – Punta Cana, DR – 10% Off
- The Look Out Villa – Bequia, SVG – 5% Off Your Stay
- The Tower Estate – Grenada – 5% Tours & Brunch
- Maruba Beach Klub – San Pedro, Belize – 25% Off Menu
- Jay Da Man Driving Escort – St. Maarten – Free Service after 5 trips
- Whymms Villas – Long Island, Bahamas – An evening with the private chef for up to 6 guests for a 4 course meal of classic Bahamian cuisine
- Jennifer C Agency – Punta Cana, Dr – 15% Off wedding package
- Sheer Rocks – Antigua – Sangria Special
- Infinity Ocean Catamarans – Punta Cana, DR – Special prices on catamaran tours and excursions
- Carriearl Hotel – Bahamas – 7 nights pay for 6, Free Rum Punch.
- Kootney Resorts – Dominica – 20% off Dive Trip
- Black Pearl Cruises – Puerto Rico – Half Price till 2022
- Blister Bay Smoothie – Bimini, Bahamas – Get 2, Pay for 1
- Barefoot Charters – St. Vincent – 10% Off Charter Fee
- 7 Room Villa – San Juan – 1 Free Night with Minimum Stay
- Island Fancy Store – St. John – 10% Off Purchase of $29 or More
- Xsite Sailing – Belize – 20% Off or Free Dive on Overnight Charter
- Hotel L’Esplanade – St. Martin – 10% Off + free 30 min massage
- Escapades SXM – St. Maarten – Private catamaran rental. Save $400
- Karnagio – Antigua – Free Glass of Wine with dinner
- Abaco Neem Ltd – Abaco, Bahamas – Free Gift with purchase over $50
- Aquarius Spa – St. Maarten – 10% off
- Universal Touch Massage & Neuromuscular Therapy – St. Lucia – Full body Massage with free sauna treatment/ free foot scrub with Body massage
- Lushe’s Lodge – St. Lucia – Stay 4 Nights, Get 1 free
- Cruisin’ Tikis Key West – FL Keys – 10% Off
- DR Luxury Real Estate – Dominican Republic – 5% Off Villa Rentals
- Best Punta Cana Tours & Transfers – 20% off regular price
- Papa’s Pilar Rum – Key West – Free Shipping Promo Code
And this is just a small look at the type of discounts and promotions you’ll be able to get as a Caribbean Preferred Card member. You can literally save $100’s of dollars by using the card. It’s cheaper to have the card, than not have one!
Plus, we will be adding new discounts every day. So the value of the card keeps growing and growing.
If you are ready to grab your Caribbean Preferred Card, just click here.
Giving Back With Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Reefs & The Reef Ball Foundation
Do you care about ocean conservation? Crystal and I do! We’ve seen first hand how Caribbean reefs are being destroyed. We’ve seen thriving reefs full of fish be damaged by over-tourism, boat anchors, and silt from cruise ships.
It really sucks seeing something that was once a beautiful tropical reef, look gray and dead.
We did a lot of researching trying to find the right charity to support. It was harder than I expected. We didn’t want one where most of the money went to the salaries of the organization’s leaders. We didn’t want one that fought the battle in the government through lobbying dollars. We wanted something grassroots where the money actually went to helping the ocean in a real way.
No Shoes Reefs and The Reef Ball Foundation were the perfect fit. I encourage you to visit their websites to see all the work they are doing.
So if you’re like us and would like to help support a great cause, I invite you to get a Caribbean Preferred Card today. You’ll be helping ocean and reef conservation and saving a ton of money on Caribbean travel at the same time.
We will be occasionally giving away Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Reefs Silipints and No Shoes Reefs shirts from DEEP to Caribbean Preferred Card members as well.
How The Caribbean Preferred Card Works
Say you are sitting on Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman and you want to find a deal on dinner. Just point your phone’s camera at the QR code on the back of your Caribbean Preferred Card and up comes the directory. Click on the Cayman Islands and boom, there are your discounts. It’s that easy to use!
Simply show the restaurant or partner your card and discount, and they’ll take care of the rest.
We are adding new discounts and promotions for our card members everyday. So as time goes by, the value of your Caribbean Preferred Card increases as more and more hotels, restaurants, charters, tours and shops partner with us.
We will let you know about all the new island discounts via monthly email and the Caribbean Preferred Card Facebook group.
Online Shopping Promo Codes
We want you to save even when you’re not traveling to the islands. That’s why members will also be able to see a special “Online Shopping Discounts” section that gives you online promo codes you can use from the comfort of your own home.
We know that covid has put a stop to may travel plans, so if you still want some of the “Island Life,” you can have it shipped right to your home!
You Get Free Stuff!
As an added bonus, once you purchase a Caribbean Preferred Card, we’ll send you these 4 items for free!
- 1 Free Caribbean Castaway Sticker
- A Free copy of our Travel Hacking ebook
- A Free digital high resolution Caribbean map to print and pin your travels
- A Free copy of our Caribbean Castaways Cocktails ebook.
Why You Should Travel More
Traveling, not just to the Caribbean, but in general, opens you up to new experiences, gives you lifelong memories, and introduces you to people and places that change you. It’s a powerful thing.
We do what we do to help you travel more. If money is a road block to more island travel, then let us help remove that roadblock.
In saying that, I’m very aware that due to covid-19, travel is not in a good place right now. But this unfortunate event won’t last forever. Some islands are open to visitors that have their health tests in order, while other islands are closed to visitors completely.
So while this isn’t the best time to travel, it’s still good to have that mindset of the principles I mentioned above in the bullet points.
Our most important goal is to help others have a better Caribbean vacation. Primarily we do that through stories, reviews, videos, social media and recommendations. While this information is the foundation of what we do, we want to do more. We want to help you travel to the islands more, for less money.
So that’s why we created the Caribbean Preferred Card for you.
I invite you to pick a card up today and use it to start planning your next Caribbean escape.
Cheers and never stop exploring!
Ryan – RumShopRyan
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Discount Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page