We Will Be Contacting You Shortly!
Thank you for your interest in a free listing in our Caribbean Preferred Card program. These people are actively searching for vendors, helping you put more heads in beds and butts in seats.
I (Ryan) will be emailing you shortly to learn more about your business and let you know about the program details.
Feel free to scroll down to learn a little more about Castaway Crystal (my photographer wife) and myself (Ryan). Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
The Power of Digital Influence
In a time when adblock usage is soaring and consumer trust in advertising is at an all-time low, influencer marketing is the best way to make sure your messages are seen, heard, and remembered.
Influencer Marketing STATS
- Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. (TapInfluence study with Nielsen Catalina Solutions, 2016)
- 74% of people turn to social networks for guidance on purchase decisions. (Ogilvy Cannes, 2014)
- 49% of people say they rely on recommendations from influencers when making purchase decisions. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 40% of people say they’ve purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- Only 14% of people can recall the last time they saw an ad and identify the offer it was promoting. (Infolinks, 2013)
- Twitter users report a 5.2X increase in purchase intent when exposed to promotional content from influencers. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 96% of people believe that the advertising industry does not act with integrity—69% of these people attribute their mistrust to the advertisers’ desire to sell more effectively. (IPSOS, 2015)
- 73% of marketers say that they have allocated budget for influencer marketing. (Forrester, 2015)
- 71% of marketers believe that ongoing ambassadorships or influencer programs are the most effective form of influencer marketing. (TapInfluence & Altimeter, June 2016)