Here Is Your 2020 Marketing Calendar
Thank you for your interest in promoting the Caribbean with us. Click the button below to open your 2020 Marketing Calendar which you can download and save. If you have any questions or want to chat, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to scroll down and learn a little more about our us and our leading Caribbean travel blog. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
The Power of Digital Influence
In a time when adblock usage is soaring and consumer trust in advertising is at an all-time low, influencer marketing is the best way to make sure your messages are seen, heard, and remembered.
Influencer Marketing STATS
- Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. (TapInfluence study with Nielsen Catalina Solutions, 2016)
- 74% of people turn to social networks for guidance on purchase decisions. (Ogilvy Cannes, 2014)
- 49% of people say they rely on recommendations from influencers when making purchase decisions. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 40% of people say they’ve purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- Only 14% of people can recall the last time they saw an ad and identify the offer it was promoting. (Infolinks, 2013)
- Twitter users report a 5.2X increase in purchase intent when exposed to promotional content from influencers. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 96% of people believe that the advertising industry does not act with integrity—69% of these people attribute their mistrust to the advertisers’ desire to sell more effectively. (IPSOS, 2015)
- 73% of marketers say that they have allocated budget for influencer marketing. (Forrester, 2015)
- 71% of marketers believe that ongoing ambassadorships or influencer programs are the most effective form of influencer marketing. (TapInfluence & Altimeter, June 2016)