Captiva Island truly captivates. This sliver of an island is connected to Sanibel and is home to some of the softest sand in the southwest Florida area. These colorful chairs can be found staring out at the Gulf across the street from Tween Waters Resort. Photo taken by Castaway Crystal.
Captiva Island, Florida – Wall Canvas
$50.00 – $105.00
Located near Fort Myers off Florida’s Gulf Coast, Captiva Island is often associated with the neighboring island of Sanibel to the south. Both are all about the outdoors – biking, sailing, birding and water activities abound. A sliver of land nestled against the state’s southwest coast, Captiva Island has a slightly off-kilter and almost magical feel. Castaway Crystal and myself are luck enough to have both Captiva and Sanibel right in our back yard.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
24×36, 16×20, 12×12