Stare out at blue waters and Jost Van Dyke from the sand of Denis Bay Beach. After exploring Peace Hill, we took the trail down to Denis Bay and our mouths fell open. What a stunning stretch of sand and we were the only ones there. Paradise truly found. Photo taken by Castaway Crystal.
Denis Beach, St. John Wall Canvas
$50.00 – $105.00
Denis Bay Beach is a super secluded small beach on the famous north shore of St. John USVI. Its powdery white sand shore is often sparsely populated, because its only accessible by a rugged trail or by boat. The trail begins at the Peace Hill trail and descends to the western extreme of the bay. Denis Bay is part of the National Park.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
24×36, 16×20, 12×12