It’s been called the best beach in the world, and by looking at this photo you can see why. Grace Bay on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos will make even the most seasoned beach-goer speechless. It did me.
Grace Bay, Providenciales Turks and Caicos – Wall Canvas
$50.00 – $105.00
Found off the northeast coast of Providenciales, Grace Bay is the hallmark of the Turks and Caicos Islands.This stunning stretch of sand has been the recipient of many designations, including Best Beach in the World.
The entire beach is consistently excellent, with clean water, white sand and no rocks, seaweed or pollution. The barrier reef found a mile out protects Grace Bay from the ocean swells.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
24×36, 16×20, 12×12