Whether you want to snorkel around one of the colorful coral reefs in Bonaire, explore historic Nelson’s Dockyard on Antigua, or shop ‘til you drop in St. Thomas, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Caribbean cruise ports are here to help! Fodor’s Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
Fodor’s Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call Guide Book
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
•AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE
- to the top things to see and do on your cruise
•PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on Caribbean foods to try, the best private islands, what to buy in the Caribbean, and the best beaches
•COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
•UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, beaches, restaurants, hotels, shopping, activities, and more
- to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
•SPECIAL FEATURES on Pirates in the Caribbean and Caribbean food and drink
•COVERS: Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Grenada Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montego Bay, Nassau, Nevis, Ocho Rios, Roatan, San Juan, Santo Domingo, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, St. Thomas, Tortola, and Virgin Gorda
•HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS for how to spend your time before and after your cruise in every major U.S. port of embarkation, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Port Canaveral, and Tampa
•MORE THAN 55 DETAILED MAPS
- to help you navigate confidently
•TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
•HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine and more
•LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page