Ready to experience the Caribbean? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Essential Caribbean travel guide is packed with top recommendations, detailed maps of the Caribbean, and exclusive tips from locals.
Fodor’s Essential Caribbean Travel Guide
Whether you want to stay at an all-inclusive resort, find the best beaches, or snorkel or scuba dive at some of the world’s best coral reefs, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Essential Caribbean includes:
•AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE
- that visually captures the top highlights of the Caribbean.
•SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES
- throughout, including special features on the best beaches, best golf courses, what to eat and drink, and where to experience Carnival.
•INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS
- identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
•MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS
- help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
•EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS
- offer options for every taste.
•TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include:
- guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
•LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE
- tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
•HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS
- add perspective and enrich your travels.
- Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Dominica Republic, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, St. Barth, St. Lucia, St. Maarten/St. Martin, the Turks & Caicos Islands, the U.S. and British Islands, and more.