Whether you want to sail in Tortola, snorkel at Trunk Bay Beach, or explore the Baths in Virgin Gorda, the local Fodor’s travel experts in the Virgin Islands are here to help! Fodor’s U.S. & British Virgin Islands guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s U.S. & British Virgin Islands
Fodor’s U.S. & British Virgin Islands travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “The U.S. & British Virgin Islands’ Best Beaches,” “The U.S. & British Virgin Islands’ Best Resorts,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Snorkeling and Diving in the Virgin Islands,” “Chartering a Yacht,” and “What to Eat and Drink”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada, The Baths, Charlotte Amalie, Trunk Bay, Christiansted, Virgin Islands National Park, diving and snorkeling in the Virgin Islands, and more.
P.S. - Leaving soon? Use the links below to book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page