Oops! Something Went Wrong
Thank you for signing up for a Best of the Caribbean Directory listing. It looks like something went wrong. Please email us at [email protected] for help.
Next steps for preparing your listing.
- Photos: We need any photography you’d like me to use. Please email me ( [email protected]) 5-6 photos. Let me know which of the photos you’d like to use as your listing image. The other photos we will use for the social media announcements letting people know about your business.
- What would say is the “Best” thing about your business? Best staff? Best location? Could be anything, just let me know what you would like your listing to highlight.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
The Power of Digital Influence
In a time when adblock usage is soaring and consumer trust in advertising is at an all-time low, influencer marketing is the best way to make sure your messages are seen, heard, and remembered.
Influencer Marketing STATS
- Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. (TapInfluence study with Nielsen Catalina Solutions, 2016)
- 74% of people turn to social networks for guidance on purchase decisions. (Ogilvy Cannes, 2014)
- 49% of people say they rely on recommendations from influencers when making purchase decisions. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 40% of people say they’ve purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- Only 14% of people can recall the last time they saw an ad and identify the offer it was promoting. (Infolinks, 2013)
- Twitter users report a 5.2X increase in purchase intent when exposed to promotional content from influencers. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 96% of people believe that the advertising industry does not act with integrity—69% of these people attribute their mistrust to the advertisers’ desire to sell more effectively. (IPSOS, 2015)
- 73% of marketers say that they have allocated budget for influencer marketing. (Forrester, 2015)
- 71% of marketers believe that ongoing ambassadorships or influencer programs are the most effective form of influencer marketing. (TapInfluence & Altimeter, June 2016)