Here is your Instagram Influencer Guide!
Thank you for purchasing our Instagram guide, I really believe that now is a big opportunity for you to grow your instagram following and use it to earn money with partner deals. It’s not going to happen overnight, but if you follow this guide’s step-by-step process, it will happen. Think of it as a business and not a hobby and never stop working towards the end goal.
I am hear to help you on your journey.
The button below opens up the digital PDF file of your guide. You will also be getting an email with your guide as well. Once it opens, click the download button and save it to your computer or device.
Here is your Bonus Instagram Marketing Calendar!
Private Blog & Online Marketing Coaching Group
You’ve taken a big important step, but it can be hard to do it all by yourself. I believe having a mentor to walk you through the process is an incredibly important resource to have and can seriously help speed up the journey to success.
That’s why I created a private Facebook group to give you the personal support you need to grow your online business. I’ve been there. I’ve made the mistakes. I’ve learned what not to do. Now I want to help you do the same.
If you are interested in getting personal support in our private coaching group, click the link below. I’m looking forward to meeting you and learning more about your business. Cheers!
The Power of Digital Influence
In a time when adblock usage is soaring and consumer trust in advertising is at an all-time low, influencer marketing is the best way to make sure your messages are seen, heard, and remembered.
Influencer Marketing STATS
- Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. (TapInfluence study with Nielsen Catalina Solutions, 2016)
- 74% of people turn to social networks for guidance on purchase decisions. (Ogilvy Cannes, 2014)
- 49% of people say they rely on recommendations from influencers when making purchase decisions. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 40% of people say they’ve purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- Only 14% of people can recall the last time they saw an ad and identify the offer it was promoting. (Infolinks, 2013)
- Twitter users report a 5.2X increase in purchase intent when exposed to promotional content from influencers. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 96% of people believe that the advertising industry does not act with integrity—69% of these people attribute their mistrust to the advertisers’ desire to sell more effectively. (IPSOS, 2015)
- 73% of marketers say that they have allocated budget for influencer marketing. (Forrester, 2015)
- 71% of marketers believe that ongoing ambassadorships or influencer programs are the most effective form of influencer marketing. (TapInfluence & Altimeter, June 2016)