The Soggy Dollar Bar, home of the Painkiller, swaying hammocks and the time of your life has a treat for you. The famous Jost beach bar has just opened up their brand new online store, full of Soggy gear that will have you showing off your love of this BVI paradise.
The old store was very limited in the gear they offered and navigating through it was cumbersome. The new store is a visual wonderland that will surely drain your wallet. I know I’ve already placed one order yesterday and as I write this I’m eying even more cool stuff. How many hats can one bald guy own! I’m just glad they don’t have flip flops…I’d be broke for sure!
Here’s a look at some of the soggy items they offer.
Click there to see the full Soggy Dollar Bar Store.
And, as a Painkiller Club member, you’ll get 10% off every item in your cart. Click here to become a Painkiller Club Member, they send you a card and everything. It’s awesome!
Shirts, hats, pull-overs, cups, flags, stickers, games…you name it they got with a Soggy Dollar logo on it. Check it out and let me know what catches your eye. I’m warning you though, you’ll want everything!
Cheers to that White Bay paradise!
Please Subscribe If You Love The Caribbean!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!