After one sip, you’ll be single no longer.
Whether it be love or lust, married or single, seduction or sweetness–there’s always a reason to celebrate Valentine’s Day. While romance is nice, nothing stokes the fires of passion like a good rum drink.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe pays respect to that February holiday that brings lovers together like sand and sea. The recipe comes to us from our friends at Cruzan Rum, the rum of the Virgin Islands. It’s called the Cruzan Cinngle Lady, and it’s as smooth as my game with the ladies. 🙂
Made with Cruzan Black Strap, Cruzan Velvet Cinn Horchata, and Cream of Coconut–the Cruzan Cinngle Lady aims to please all the senses.
Cruzan Cinngle Lady
- 1 1/2 parts Cruzan Black Strap Rum
- 1 part Cruzan Velvet Cinn™ Horchata with Rum
- 1/2 parts Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
Mixing Instructions: Combine all over crushed ice and stir. Garnish with fresh grated Nutmeg.
This is a fantastic drink and it’s perfect for the Valentine’s Day holiday. Mix up this sinful glass of pleasure and let me know what you think!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page