A couple weeks ago I did a post dedicated to the icon of the tropics…the palm tree. Eleven glorious pictures that caused many of you to look at your calendar and count the number of days till you’re next Caribbean escape. I thought I would tease you a bit more with images that don’t fall too far from the palm tree…literally.
Coconuts are just as synonymous to the trade wind latitudes as palms. I guess that’s pretty obvious since one comes from the other. They can travel great distances on ocean currents, help make a mean rum drink and can give shade seeking beach goers a nasty bump on the head if not careful. They are the seeds of paradise and they deserve their time in the sun.
On this Friday the 13th, let’s insert ourselves into these 13 epic coconut photos and dream a little dream. Time to go get that calendar.
Don’t forget to pin them to your tropical Pinterest boards!
Kind of makes you thirsty for one of those coconut rum drinks right now doesn’t it? Perhaps a CocoLoco? Well go for it, it’s Friday!
Have a great weekend Castaways. May your toes be buried in the sand and a rum drink in your hand, just watch for falling coconuts!
Please Subscribe If You Love The Caribbean!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!